www.mygiftcardsite.com review

My gift card site is an important service which allows you get access to a gift card that allows you to use it at your convenience. But in order to use your gift card safely and securely, you must be thoroughly know about the advantages and benefits apart from being fully conversant about terms and conditions.

As you begin to use your card,  you must ensure that you keep a record of all your transactions and also ensure to maintain your password safely and securely. This will ensure your online your security.

As the gift card is quite convenient and flexible, you can protect yourself from any unforeseen financial situations and use the card at the required time for your family needs.

There are many advantages with the gift card and one of the biggest advantages of the gift card is to shop easily, so that you can derive more benefits from your gift card.

Reading and understanding about the gift card terms and the privacy policy of company will help you to maintain a healthy use of the card and it will also earn more rewards and points.

Further the compliance with the agreement of terms and conditions will also help you to use the gift card properly and methodically.  As you can use your gift card conveniently, if you are following the usage procedures as prescribed by the MYGIFTCARDSITE, you will have many more benefits from the company.

Mygiftcardsite.com not only allows you to pay your regular bills but also allows you to spend your holiday with your family, make an online shopping and such other benefits and services.

Therefore this necessitates that you must know how to use your card and keep the card number always protected.

Further it is also very important that you use the card only for genuine transactions which will increase the credibility of your card and some of activities include festival shopping, family vacation and payment of utility bills.

As termination of your account is always dependent on the compliance of policies, you should ensure to follow all the procedures.

Regular check on your balances will not only save your time but will always help you to save more money.

You are also advised not to disclose any of the confidential information and must seek the permission of mygiftcardsite.com.

You must report to the company immediately in case if you have lost the card or have witnessed any unusual transaction, you must inform the company immediately and within a stipulated time, a suitable action will be taken by the company. If you do not comply with the rules and regulations of  MYGIFTCARDSITE it will always invite liability or penalty and further it may also lead to termination of your account.

Therefore, you must ensure that your communication with MYGIFTCARDSITE should be in order and must be very specific.

As you experience an issue in which you are seeking the guidance and assistance of the company or an arbitrator, you must submit a description in writing to the company, which will permit you to proceed to consider a service of an arbitrator.

Terms of use are basically a major source of helpline for you to safeguard and protect your financial transactions.

As you begin to use your gift card and receive benefits, it will also help you to comply with the rules that are framed in terms of use.

As the gift card has been introduced for your benefit and service, complying with the terms and conditions of the company will enable you to improve your relationship with the bank and this will also give you good reputation through which you can seek many more advantages at the time of your financial requirement.

MYGIFTCARDSITE is being used extensively by many of its customers and this is a very safe way to spend your money.

Therefore, abidance with the rules, regulations and company policies is very important. As it takes time to resolve the issue, it is very much advised that you prevent the occurrence of errors or omissions from your gift card and stay safe.

MYGIFTCARDSITE is for your total satisfaction of your family and it is with this view, that the company is promoting its products and services.  Converting these to your benefit is very much appreciated by the company and in fact you are the best consumer in using your gift card safely.

Visite Website : www.mygiftcardsite.com

{ 129 comments… read them below or add one }

Vicky May 5, 2013 at 22:01

Need to no balance on visa card

Cathy Abramowitz April 26, 2013 at 13:21

I received a $50 gift card from my boss…I tried to use it and it was declined, several times. I looked really bad becasue I was sitting there owing a bill for food and drinks I had already consumed. I got online today to see if I could register it or get a customer service number and it won’t let me register the card, It keeps saying there is an error. Why don’t you people have a customer service number????? I believe as others have replyed that this is a scam. I am now sitting with a bounced checking account and my poor boss is out money for all the cards she purchased for her admin staff. She is just sick and I am too for that matter. Life is hard enough, then you rip off people who are trying to be nice to others and end up costing them double! Bad business!

Emily April 23, 2013 at 04:43

How do I register my card?

Naomi Desmul April 15, 2013 at 15:57

Where do I register my card? Is this a rip off did I just throw away $100.?

Roberta B April 12, 2013 at 21:17

BUYER BEWARD…..Do not buy these cards for anyone. The real problem here occurred when the TIP was added automatically where it tried to add 10% to the card, which wasnt’ available….Mastercard will automaticall process 10% at salons and 20% at restaurants. If that amount is not available on the card ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Never buy a MasterCard Debit card….it’s a MESS! I used mine at a nail salon. The card was denied 3 times at the shop. I then accessed the Manage your Gift Card site from my smartphone to prove to the receptionist that the shop was paid. She couldn’t accept that. I had to pay with some other method for my services. I called card services (thank goodness we fished the cardboard packaging out of the trash for the number) and 2 different people told be the shop had been paid by the 1st swipe, and denied on the 2nd and third. I waited patiently till Monday to get back with the shop to see if their batch run showed the transaction. It did not……now after a 2nd call from the shop, they still do not have the money. Now, card services says that next Wednesday (10 days after use), my card should show the money back on it, because it has been “pending” in the system and not claimed by the vendor. NO FUN AT ALL…ruined the birthday experience for me….

Michele February 28, 2013 at 16:46

I can’t figure out where to register my card

george February 23, 2013 at 14:00

Just used card,originally declined when using it to book vacation tour. Talked with card customer service who told me tour operator entered amount two dollars higher than total on card. Called tour company back they entered correct card amount and it went through. Found website easy to use also.

Raphael February 8, 2013 at 00:42

there has to be a better way? I loss money on different cards and cant check balance easly, site is not user friendly.. dont wast your time with this card. delect Vanilla Visa gift card or something else with a 800# its much easier…

RC February 6, 2013 at 22:20

I tried using my gift card at my hairdressers and card was declined twice. W hy?

Sue January 18, 2013 at 05:06

I have not registered my gift card, and I tried the “Manage Your Gift Card-login”
which is https://www.consumercardaccess.com/main/mygiftcardusb/Home.
I found my MasterCard-gift card’s balance. Maybe you guys can try it. Good luck!
I noticed that my gift card’s balance is $25.50, but if I am paying something that is more than $25.50 then it will be denied.

matthew osterhoudt January 14, 2013 at 03:50

i got this card for christmas made one purchase with it on amazon want though now tryed make second purchase every time i do it says declaind what a joke there is money on it so mad never again will i use master card gift cards junk

Portia January 9, 2013 at 17:36

I received a gift card for Christmas and have not had any problems using it. I even used it to do laundry with no problems!

Carolyn January 6, 2013 at 18:42

I have never used my visa gift card because every time I try to use it it is declined. Don’t ever buy one of these again. I feel sorry for the people who spent money on this card, and then it doesn’t work.

Betty January 3, 2013 at 19:09

The gift card says to registar the card at this site but I can’t find any place to registar it. Help.

Tonya December 28, 2012 at 01:51

Just tried using card and the clerk told me it was declined. How can that be I just checked them yesterday and there is money on it. Not right to CHAEGE someone when it is a gift that other person bought for you., Excepting full value and you don’t get it. They are and should be investigated not to many if any charge for using a gift card; thats robbing both the giver and user I would think!~!~!!!

Sharron December 6, 2012 at 13:15

The WORST customer service ever! I bought 8 of these cards and 1 doesn’t work. I have been on the phone with them numerous times. I faxed in my proof of purchase and it was supposed to be activated with 72 hours. It has been 8 days and the rep told me this morning it would be up to 4 weeks before it is activated and that the other reps that I spoke to were wrong. The actual card says it will be activated within 24 hours. I get the feeling this is going to get worse. I’m contacting my state’s attorney general’s office and anybody else that will listen. Anybody had any luck finding an accountable person for this company? I would highy recommend you save your money, time and trouble and find another gift!

Lucy October 31, 2012 at 23:51

WARNING!!!! SCAM ALERT!!
This gift card has no right to take a “service charge” for not being used. I’m going to tell everyone what a rip this card is. Screw mastercard too. Here is the proof!!!

There are no pending transactions.

Completed Transactions

Date Time Description Recurring Pymt Amount
10/18/2012 00:49:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
09/18/2012 00:40:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
08/18/2012 01:07:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
07/18/2012 00:44:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
06/17/2012 23:46:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
05/18/2012 00:33:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
04/18/2012 00:25:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
03/17/2012 23:24:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00
02/18/2012 00:24:00 SVC CHG-INACTIVITY -$ 2.00

Mygiftcardsite has already gotten the intial fee for the card and now has pirated what wasnt theirs!
Please don’t buy this service!!

Jeanne Udall October 29, 2012 at 21:04

I am having trouble with a card I purchased. When I try to get balance and activity it states fields are wrong. I have several cards and when I first put this card in it was stuck to another card. I kept entering the wrong security number. When I discovered this error, it still won’t allow me to check the balance, even though I have entered the correct information. I have purchased many of these cards. I would like help, however after reading the comments on this site I am worried. Please improve you customer satisfaction and provide humans to help.

Dana Wheeler October 18, 2012 at 20:37

i made a payment on a doctors bill and then i received a collection notice 2 weeks later because they said the charge was returned due to “card was out of date”. i did not keep the card so i dont know how to pull up an account to verify if there is still money available. ……money in the trash!!!!

paul beaudean October 4, 2012 at 20:07

I received one of your gift cards and cannot register it on line. There is no registeration link on the web site. How do I solve this problem.

cynthia thompson September 28, 2012 at 01:49

just want to know my balance can you provide a phone no to call

esther palermo September 26, 2012 at 16:36

Put a damn number to call to check your balance on your card. I do not have windows on my glorious machine, therefore cannot get my balance checked.

Susan September 25, 2012 at 17:22

I have a $50 MasterCard 5428 3710 2313 9312 I need to know what the balance is? I also would like where I used the card. Since you now have my e-mail address a quick response to my questions will be appreciated then DO NOT send me additional e-mails.

Lou Giddings September 24, 2012 at 22:41

DO NOT BUY GIFT CARDS!!! Only for your enemies. It is a scam by the banking systems for all you folks that don’t read fine print. I’m going to contact our local television station to run an investigation into these practices and get the word out further. Luckily we have 3 stations in our area that do these type of reporting investigations. There was a program on our local PBS station about these “fine print” banking practices and the banker being interviewed couldn’t get the smirk off of his face when questioned. His reply about the preditory practices…..”It’s legal”.

esther palermo September 26, 2012 at 16:24

Let me know how you do. I’ve been receiving gift cards from my children and I agree it is a scam. This is paid for money and they have the nerve to charge you a fee if you don’t use it in a specified time,which these bankers specify.

Rhonda Norton September 15, 2012 at 21:21

I want to get the balance on my cards.
#5428 3720 0767 7350

Thanks!
Rhonda

lara August 8, 2012 at 19:13

I was given a Master Card by http://www.mygiftcardsite.com for $100 by my Mom. When I went online to try to register my card,the site replied that my card wasn’t registered to their site. Then I called the phone number listed on the fold up page with the card within the package and they told me that my card had ‘no balance’ and they were unable to find a transaction list for my card. I tried to explain to them that this was a new card and that I was calling them because I was having trouble trying to register my card online. They repeated that my card had no balance or transaction list and then told me they were sorry but they couldn’t do anything else for me. I asked if they had a manager or someone else I could speak to about my problem and they said no, they apologized for my problem and then hung up on me. I’m so frustrated about this. I still have the receipt for the purchase of the card that lists $5.95 for the card and $100 for the money placed on the gift card. There is an address listed on the fold out page with information on the rules,regulations,customer service and ‘Error Resolution Procedure’. As I have run out of all other options, I have no choice but to write to their Correspondence Address,explain my situation and hope for the best. I have learned a valuable lesson and I will never use this company ever again.

Susan C July 25, 2012 at 16:25

I have 8.42 left on my card but everytime I attempt to use it, it is denied and of course it expires on 7/31/12, 6 days from now. This company is a joke. I will be telling the people who buy this cards at Birthday’s and Christmas in our family not to purchase these cards if this is the way they work. Can you help or is this just a place to make you think you can get some help???

Nancy Teeple June 27, 2012 at 21:54

all I want to know is the balance on my card. it seems to be asking way too much. a prompt like today is needed we are leaving on vacation. card# 5428-3760-0993-0063.

Mar June 24, 2012 at 23:33

this one of the most embrassing thing to happen to anyone, going to shop, trying to pay with a gift card and it being “DENIED”. It was a gift worth $100.00 and can’t even get a live person to speak to and no other options when you try everything they ask you to do on their website.
DO NOT RECOMMEND THESES CARDS FOR/TO ANYONE!
this is a scam, and yes what a RIP OFF!!!!!!!

cindi May 30, 2012 at 14:17

could not get website to access card, all input information was correct – wanted to see what balance was

Roland May 30, 2012 at 15:20
Rachel June 7, 2012 at 03:40

I tried this too and I could not access the card at all. I feel bad for my friend that bought this damn card for me. This company must be a total rip off, and how could they not attatch a number to call or have the access page on the website have someone to email.

Bruce October 19, 2012 at 17:22

Thank you it worked great!!!!!!!!!

Daryl May 30, 2012 at 07:08

I received a 100.00 gift card went to the store to use it an only had 1.87 balance lucky I had cash to pay for it. Someone is getting rich buy selling these cards. I will never ever buy one to give as a gift.

Alex May 30, 2012 at 10:44

Where you shopping?

Gay Nell Key May 24, 2012 at 20:37

I have had a really hard time using these gift cards. The stores that I have tried cannot even find out what the balance is. I had to call the gift card center. I do not like gift cards. They should be easy but they are hard.

Patrick G. Alire May 10, 2012 at 20:07

How do I get my BEST BUY GIFT CARD.

Alex May 23, 2012 at 16:49
dt. creech May 9, 2012 at 21:00

I BOUGHT MY CARD AND PUT $500.00 ON IT YESTERDAY 5-8-12.
I HAVE TRYED TO PAY MY CABLE BILL AT LEAST 3 TIMES WITH OUT IT WORKING A MESAGE POPS UP SAYING THE TRUBLE IS ON YOUR END.
PLEASE CALL ME AT 503-208-2920. 24/7.
DAVID CREECH.

tish September 12, 2012 at 09:24

You have to register your card before you can pay anything on line

Christian May 8, 2012 at 19:24

This is horrible, we got a $50.00 gift card from our son for 2011 Christmas, he bought the card in 2010 so they started deducting $2.00 from a card that we had not even activated yet, we NOW only have $40.00 on the card, this a grounds for a LAW SUIT

esther palermo September 26, 2012 at 16:29

I agree, I lost $30.00 on 3 different cards due to not using them in a time manner. I think this stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joanne crespi April 6, 2012 at 21:23

I am trying to activate this visa gift card I just bought at Ralph’s, what do I do next?

dawn gearhart August 6, 2012 at 02:50

cant activate my card tried 8 times

smokey March 27, 2012 at 04:52

i couldn’t log in to even use my card it wouldn’t except my phone number

Xz Heon March 25, 2012 at 17:01

was given 100 dollar card today as gift, still in cardboard holder and the 866 # customer service told me the card was empty an needed a original reciept to do anything . Ive already spoke to legal help, my attorney is willing to look into this for me for free, seeing a bigger picture here. i suggest the rest of you do the same. im sure other attorneys would feel the same way.

Annette March 24, 2012 at 01:01

I too have been ripped off by buying a Visa gift card. I called today for the balance and it is zero, even though it is a $100 gift card which has not been signed or used. I called the number on the back of the card and talked to someone who seemed to not care about my problem. I was asked for me name and phone number. They said they would pass me one to someone else and they would call me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THERE CARDS!!!!!!

Carole Carroll March 19, 2012 at 01:53

have useless card in my hand, have tried everything that was suggested by the helpful and frustrated folks here to no avail, finally called and got live person, and was told by customer svc rep on the phone that there is no record of me even purchasing the danggone card!!!
lesson in frustrating futility and I truly feel duped out of my money!!
GRRR!!!

Carole Carroll March 19, 2012 at 01:55

2 hours of my life and $100.00 just gone, I am in tears at this rip off!

jake padilla March 15, 2012 at 18:53

I was given A gift card by my employees I tried to use it at macys it could not be scaned

benjamin March 4, 2012 at 14:57

i just bought $25 master card and when i tryed to register the card
it says, i have $2,26 balance on the card and i did not even use the
card yet

DAN March 1, 2012 at 00:15

I got my card today and had absolutely no problem registering it.

Magaly Bernadotte February 29, 2012 at 18:05

My girl friend gave me a gift card for $100 dollars, which was purchased at stop and shop and was paid an activation fee of $5.96. The first time, I bought food for 27 dollars at the Green Acres Mall Restaurant “MY KITCHEN” and after that I could not use it anywhere. When I check on line, instead of having a balance of 73 dollars, I only have a balance of $43.13. I would be glad to use that amount but it won’t let me. This card is a way to rip off customers.

Carol February 29, 2012 at 00:43

Jessie: Thank you for your valuable input on this card. I just received it as a gift an wanted to use it…trying to register it did not work, but I called the # you listed an got an annimated voice which walked me through the steps just like you said..I sure hope it will work when I got to use it…Thanks again.

Greg February 19, 2012 at 05:26

Your customer service is pretty poor. Your website is ridiculous. I tried to register my card online, it does not accept the three digit security code #, calling the 866 phone # was also useless as it won’t accept the 16 digit account # and there is no way to speak with a human to figure any of it out. So a totally useless phone and website system. Congratulations on failing to meet even minimal expectations. Rest assured, I will be sure to not use your products ever again, I do not have enough time to waste on you anymore.