www.mygiftcardsite.com review

My gift card site is an important service which allows you get access to a gift card that allows you to use it at your convenience. But in order to use your gift card safely and securely, you must be thoroughly know about the advantages and benefits apart from being fully conversant about terms and conditions.

As you begin to use your card, you must ensure that you keep a record of all your transactions and also ensure to maintain your password safely and securely. This will ensure your online your security.

As the gift card is quite convenient and flexible, you can protect yourself from any unforeseen financial situations and use the card at the required time for your family needs.

There are many advantages with the gift card and one of the biggest advantages of the gift card is to shop easily, so that you can derive more benefits from your gift card.

Reading and understanding about the gift card terms and the privacy policy of company will help you to maintain a healthy use of the card and it will also earn more rewards and points.

Further the compliance with the agreement of terms and conditions will also help you to use the gift card properly and methodically. As you can use your gift card conveniently, if you are following the usage procedures as prescribed by the MYGIFTCARDSITE, you will have many more benefits from the company.

Mygiftcardsite.com not only allows you to pay your regular bills but also allows you to spend your holiday with your family, make an online shopping and such other benefits and services.

Therefore this necessitates that you must know how to use your card and keep the card number always protected.

Further it is also very important that you use the card only for genuine transactions which will increase the credibility of your card and some of activities include festival shopping, family vacation and payment of utility bills.

As termination of your account is always dependent on the compliance of policies, you should ensure to follow all the procedures.

Regular check on your balances will not only save your time but will always help you to save more money.

You are also advised not to disclose any of the confidential information and must seek the permission of mygiftcardsite.com.

You must report to the company immediately in case if you have lost the card or have witnessed any unusual transaction, you must inform the company immediately and within a stipulated time, a suitable action will be taken by the company. If you do not comply with the rules and regulations of MYGIFTCARDSITE it will always invite liability or penalty and further it may also lead to termination of your account.

Therefore, you must ensure that your communication with MYGIFTCARDSITE should be in order and must be very specific.

As you experience an issue in which you are seeking the guidance and assistance of the company or an arbitrator, you must submit a description in writing to the company, which will permit you to proceed to consider a service of an arbitrator.

Terms of use are basically a major source of helpline for you to safeguard and protect your financial transactions.

As you begin to use your gift card and receive benefits, it will also help you to comply with the rules that are framed in terms of use.

As the gift card has been introduced for your benefit and service, complying with the terms and conditions of the company will enable you to improve your relationship with the bank and this will also give you good reputation through which you can seek many more advantages at the time of your financial requirement.

MYGIFTCARDSITE is being used extensively by many of its customers and this is a very safe way to spend your money.

Therefore, abidance with the rules, regulations and company policies is very important. As it takes time to resolve the issue, it is very much advised that you prevent the occurrence of errors or omissions from your gift card and stay safe.

MYGIFTCARDSITE is for your total satisfaction of your family and it is with this view, that the company is promoting its products and services. Converting these to your benefit is very much appreciated by the company and in fact you are the best consumer in using your gift card safely.

Visite Website : www.mygiftcardsite.com

{ 129 comments… read them below or add one }

melmar February 16, 2012 at 21:37

I just recieved this gift card and i’m having trouble getting to use it.

melmar February 16, 2012 at 21:30

I really think that the gift card is a great gift and enjoy using it often,thank you.

melmar February 16, 2012 at 21:27

This is my first gift card,thank you………………………

judy politza February 16, 2012 at 16:44

do notbuy them. i bought one for xmas. it did not work and mastercard has yet to even contact me 4 attempts

Francie February 14, 2012 at 21:29

This is the worst gift card I have ever received. I went to the designated site to register my card and none of the highlighted sites take me to a place to register. Most just go out to an error message. Even the video on the site doesn’t work. Never will I ever buy or take a gift card from Mastercard again. Where is the phone number to contact you people because the website clearly doesn’t work. On top of all that you have a disclaimer that says “if not used after 12 months of consecutive inactivity a fee of $2.00 per month will be deducted from the value of the card.” How can you charge a fee on a card that was purchased with cash? This was deemed illegal a few years ago. I think I’ll report this to the Attorney General’s Office and the Better Business Bureau.

Linda February 14, 2012 at 18:40

Finally after several unsuccessful tries to register on this website, I called the custormer service number. The gentleman received my info on the card and actually registered the card for me through his system. I did let him know that this site does NOT register the card. Just as someone had posted earlier, the rep. did say that it needed to be a “credit” and not a “debit” option. With the debit option, a pin number is needed. Also, told him that I read the reviews and that pretty much everyone who had commented on here, had the same problem. Only suggestion I have……just call the number: 1-866-952-5653 and have the rep. to register the card for you. Oh, and by the way, if you’ll notice in fine print . The following is how it reads in the bottom portion on the back of the card. “U.S. BANK WILL DEDUCT FROM YOUR BALANCE AN INACTIVITY FEE OF $2.00 PER MONTH AFTER 12 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF INACTIVITY EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW. THE CARD PLASTIC AND FUNDS EXPIRE ON THE DATE PRINTED ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD.”

Kyle B February 14, 2012 at 17:41

None of these websites work. i got this card as a gift and need to use it asap but none of the sites load and the card will not work on any kind of purchase!

shirley a. chambers February 12, 2012 at 06:42

My son inCalifornia purchased a VISA gift card for $50.00 as a Xmas gift to me. I like to bake, and send him cookies to Calif. On my way to the Post Office today, I lost the card. It had about a $40.00 balance. Can I have the card replaced, and also place a hold on the card in case someone finds it?I do have the UPC # on the cardboard holder. Please advise ASAP. Thank you.

Judie Brown February 5, 2012 at 04:02

I cannot get mine to register. It says it’s not assigned tothis site. How do I get my $50.00?

Ralph sr February 4, 2012 at 23:14

what a rip off, I have a $25.00 Gift Card. tried to see balance & every time entered it states card number not registered to this site. What is up??

Ange January 19, 2012 at 22:28

I am having the same problem as mlipp and MARTIN B. BEYKE. I have a $50 Mastercard gift card I was given. Every time I try to register the card at the http//:www.mygiftcardsite.com website it says it does not recognize my number. I am really annoyed and if unable to resolve this problem I am going to report it to my police department, and to the store my mother bought this card from to let them know about the fraud I believe is going on.

Jack MeHoff December 29, 2011 at 19:58

I got the card for christmas, if you follow the directions it works just fine. The website doesn’t really have customer service but you can see your balance, I’ve used mine at the local strip clubs and the girls love it! I also fart alot and poo my pants…….

Carol December 29, 2011 at 19:29

This is the most unreal gift card I have ever received! What the heck? Make it work at restaurants n stores……

Jessie Lee December 23, 2011 at 23:24

ya’ll need to read the instructions you must choose credit as the machine will ask you debit or charge the charge is the only one that works and you wioll have to sign just like a charge card so the vendor has proof its you, if you choose debit like the card says it will not work choose charge like your instruction says too. to get your info choose mygiftcardsite.com you must input the credit card number off the front of your card then flip the card over and put in the last 3 numbers off the back then hit tab and input the word on your screen hit enter and the page will open in front of you will be how much moneyu is on your card scroll down choose to enter your info because at the gas station they will ask your zip code if you dont fill this in your card wont work most important choose credit not debit and your card will work if you need help call me ill help you or input your info if you have no computer jessie8305495270 not after 11 pm

Pearl Henry February 29, 2012 at 10:06

Have 50.00 card as a gift
never been so embarrassed this thing does not register or work tired of fooling with it

Alexandria Rondinelli December 17, 2011 at 02:54

I bought 10 cards Lost them Have been trying all numbers to reach someone and no luck. I have the numbers of the cards. I would like to get in touch with someone.

Renee LOPEZ December 5, 2011 at 17:14

OK ALREADY. THIS CARD GOOD FOR EMERGENCY.

raine December 3, 2011 at 04:52

Same story here. I bought it, registered it, tried to use it online several times, and it is always declined. Maybe BBB is a good idea. Maybe we should all go back to the place we purchased the cards and let the merchant know…. if they get enough complaints, maybe they’ll stop carrying these things. If they refuse to sell them, someone who’s scamming us all will go out of business.

Wendy November 20, 2011 at 01:21

Yeah, I’m thinking a class-action law suit is in order…I’ve got a $50 one that is absolutely worthless, can’t be registered, etc. etc…

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:50

READ THE ABOVE WENDY IT WILL WORK

joyce November 9, 2011 at 16:14

i tryed to use my card twice and was told that i had to activate it .. dah how do you activate it ????????????????????????????????????????
if you get a card that is a gift it should be paid for and should be able to buy any time with it. not so you can’t buy any thing with this card and now i have 2 of them given to me by the same person.. and they don’t know what is going on. i wonder if he has given anyone else a card. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I’m really disappointed. I would never give one of your cards ot anyone you would be the last one i would but.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:48

IT it’s very important you choose credit not debit when u use your card, they will ask you to sign your name like a regular credit card to prove your charges I believe most people put debit like the card says but then it denies u . to see your balance u can call the 866 952 5653, easier to just hit my giftcardsite it will have a place to input your card number,then hit tab, then a place to put in the last 3 numbers on the back of your card then, hit tab again,the 3rd place to input the scrambled word infront of you on screen, then push enter or submit the screen wii open with the balance. also an area where you can input your info cause some gas stations have you put your zip code to prove its you. I really hope this helps other then this web site don’t give anyone the 3 numbers on the back unless you are buying something or they will be able to use your card.
I DONT WORK FOR THE COMPANY JUST TRYING TO SPREAD A LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHEER SINCE THE COMPANY FAILED TO DO SO GOOD LUCK

DOESN’T HAVE TO BE ACTIVATED YOU CAN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW AND CHOOSE CREDIT NOT DEBIT,

janis November 8, 2011 at 18:12

I think this is a huge case of fraud! I have a gift card and can’t use it. Sounds like lots of other people in the same boat. Go to BBB everyone.,

mlipp November 8, 2011 at 16:21

have a gift card to acitvate, it says mygiftcardsite.com does not recognize the card or it is not associated with this. Don’t know how to use it or acitivate it at this point, can someone please help me??? or it’s $25 down the drain. This is not a good card to give or have.

MARTIN B. BEYKE November 16, 2011 at 03:06

I have one of these VISA DEBIT GIFT CARDS for $50.00 that received christmas 2011 that will not work. I logged on to mygiftcardsite and added all data required. All I keep getting back is this website does not recognize this card number. I am sure the number I listed is correct so how do I get my $50.00?

Ronald Dempsey November 6, 2011 at 22:37

I have no problem with using my card but where do I check for the balance?

martha sweeney November 5, 2011 at 03:17

I am still not sure how to use my card.I have been using one every two weeks for months.

bsaul November 2, 2011 at 21:26

what up!
this card is not valid if it is not working i am going to get my money back. I did not expect this kind of problem.

Darlene Powell October 19, 2011 at 10:53

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to read. No one reads it. Get over it. I can understand why hardly anyone registers their card. Just don’t lose it. And BTW, my first card was for $100 and already used except for $5.77 and I took it out of the card holder myself when I got home. It was not pre-opened. When I reported it, it had been used at several places including MacDonalds (ugh) in California. PS: I live in Florida. Figure that one out. Always check before you try to use one.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!

ranaik September 24, 2011 at 21:31

I want to add also that, I’ve tried to get cash out, and you can’t. It is design to be used as a charge card only. Mine was not a reloadable card. My transactions went through. I was anticipating a decline, since I’ve read all of your comments.
Once you have registered your card, it is easy to track your purchases. It gives you detail on where you used it, how much, and then the balance left.

Below is the website to check the balance and to register your card. You DO NOT have to register your card in order to use it. Registering your card, allows you to conduct purchases on line. Otherwise, you can just NOT register your card, and use it as a CREDIT, not debit. Good Luck everyone.

ranaik September 24, 2011 at 21:22

I have read all the negatives comments on here about the prepaid visa/master card, I thought I would write about my, some what, positive experience in hope to be of help to some of you.

I recieved my $100 gift card on 9/23/11, I registered it online through the http://www.mygiftcardsite.com, and I just used it today, 9/24/11. I make two transactions, they went through ok, except, I’ve learned that…..if you use it (as a credit, and not as a debit) at a gas pump (pay at the pump), it will hold double the amount…i.e, my gas fill up was only $39.25, but it put a hold on my prepaid card for $74.00.

I found out later, if I had the cashier hold my card, until I am done pumping, then have the cashier charge me the exact amount, it would have been better.
I hope this helps everyone to make use of your gift card. If you have any questions, send me a comment, and I will try to respon ASAP. Good Luck.

tom prewitt September 22, 2011 at 18:34

ok.looks like everyone has made the same mistake…we thought visa.master and those guys we honest…i think its time for class action…..and district attorney time…my story is the same as everyone elses story…nows the time to get a attorney to start the action……………..tom

Alex September 22, 2011 at 18:43

Yes i think so……

Yokung September 22, 2011 at 18:29

I think this sites is not available now. I can’t not acces to http://www.mygiftcardsite.com

Sara Macias September 21, 2011 at 22:50

Recieved this card as a Birthday gift for the amount of 100.00, can you PLEASE tell me where i need to go to find my balance. I can see by reading the comments im not the only person having problems with this type of gift card…Please respond!!!

Jessie Lee December 23, 2011 at 23:57

Sara to see your balance u can call the 866 952 5653 but just hit my giftcardsite it will have a place to input your card number then a place to put in the last 3 numbers on the back of your card then a place to input the scrambled word infront of you on screen then push the screen wii open with the balance. also an area where you can input your info cause some gas stations have you put your zip code to prove its you

Jeff Burkhart September 19, 2011 at 16:16

So PLEASE tell me how to use the rest of my money that should be on the card. The card had $25.00 on it to start. ….used it for $15.00 purchase of gas and using $15.00 should leave a balance of $10.00 but it has been declined everywhere I go…I have been told to tell the cashier how much is on the card ($10.00) and have that logged in before I make a purchase…That does not work either…I have checked your web site and it does indicate their is money left on it.

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:24

IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS HITTING DEBIT NOT CREDIT TRY AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE CHARGE, OR CREDIT

Debra Stein September 19, 2011 at 04:55

My comment is in line with comments above. My card was declined today, 9/18/11. This webside provides no next steps or contact information. It is both upsetting and frustrating. Please respond

Alex September 22, 2011 at 18:38

This website long time reviews. Now maybe the business is closed.

Caelyn October 12, 2011 at 04:02

I told my grdanomtehr how you helped. She said, ?bake them a cake!?

Alex October 12, 2011 at 13:21

Yes, LOL

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:22

IT’S STILL HERE AND THE ABOVE COMMENTS FROM ME WILL WORK FOR YOU READ THEM FROM jESSIE

Betty September 17, 2011 at 12:22

HOW do I use this card to purchase elsewhere (as opposed to online)???

Jessie Lee January 14, 2012 at 10:45

follow the steps on the answer above your question

Beverly Lyle September 2, 2011 at 14:22

brought this card in May,2011, paid 105.00 for a hundred dollar gift card. I activiated the card online. Then proceeded to make a purchase online. The card was declined. So I tried to get back online to the mygiftcardsite.com site to see what the balance is showing on the card and can not pull up the site that shows where you check the balance. have lost my 100.00 and will tell everyone I know to never buy a Mastercard gift card.

Jessie Lee January 14, 2012 at 10:42

Beverly at the top of this screen click on the blue words mycardsite.com. it will open with card number:: then below that it asks for the last three numbers on the back of your card. Then it ask’s you to write the word in the box once you do that. you’ll hit submit or enter once you do thisk it will open to a screen at the top left of the page it shows your balance scroll down with your arrow keys and it will ask your name and address and zip code. Once you see what you have remember that you must input credit when your spending the money on this card, on your card it says debit but if you choose debit it will denie you

Lila Smith August 31, 2011 at 18:23

I received a Visa Gift Card for $50 for my birthday in May. I have
used it and know I have money left on it, but no restaurant can use
it. Can you tell me how much money remains on the card?
Numbe3r if 4077 1410oeyi 1961. I cetainly would never buy a
Visa Card for anyone.

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:18

it’s very important you choose CREDIT not debit when u use your card they will ask you to sighn your name like a regular card to prove your charges I believe most people put debit like the card says but then it denies u . to see your balance u can call the 866 952 5653 but just hit my giftcardsite it will have a place to input your card number then a place to put in the last 3 numbers on the back of your card then a place to input the scrambled word infront of you on screen then push the screen wii open with the balance. also an area where you can input your info cause some gas stations have you put your zip code to prove its you

Catherine Wolfe August 29, 2011 at 20:27

I just want to be able to use this card now……I’ve had it since christmas and it was forgtten about it I can’t use it soon they will start charging the card and I’d drither have my gift. Please tell me how.

Jessie Lee January 14, 2012 at 10:47

see answer below your question

Len Karden August 26, 2011 at 19:00

I received aMastercard debit gift card for a gift. The card states to go to http://www.mygiftcardsite.com tocheck on the balance!! but there is’nt any link to check on. Also no phone number on the card. Pretty poor service for a major credit card co. I’ve learned one thing,never buy ,give as a gift or reccomend a Mastercard.

Kevin August 21, 2011 at 00:25

Were do you Register your card so it can be used. I tryed everwere it said on the card. then everwere that went to, BUT NO place to register. BBB gets next email.

Jessie Lee January 14, 2012 at 10:26

also one last thing say you have used 20.00 of a fifty dollar card, you go to another store and the balance is 35.90, you know yoiur card has 30.00, and you want to pay the 30.00 on your card it will denie your card because the balance is over the limit, what I had to do, was pay 5 dollars and 90 cents now the cashier has a balance is 30.00 dollar’s as is the card balance. At this point you now slide your card, wait it will ask debit or credit, you must put in credit, and the machine will ask you to sign, then push enter, and your cashier will hand you your receipt. At this point your card is done throw it away.

jr August 19, 2011 at 06:35

Unable to register on-line even with customer service assistance. Was then told original receipt needed if card lost/stolen even though the package insert gives other instructions. Was told by another customer service rep that refund is not possible, card “just like cash” if lost or stolen. Never will purchase such a gift card again.

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:20

CALL ME I WILL HELP YOU 830 549 5270

tom m August 10, 2011 at 17:55

this card sucks i received it on july 5th used it on august 7 and it was good for only 21.00 i don’t want anymore visa gift cards

DR July 15, 2011 at 04:08

Received a gift card for a birthday present a month ago. This thing will not work, tried to but a soda at the gas station, Declined, tried to buy groceries, Declined, tried to buy gas, Declined, tried to go out to eat, Declined. Every time it doesn’t work I call their customer service number 866-952-5653 and it’s the same story, I used it wrong again!!! I looked at the website, http://www.mygiftcardsite.com , seriously, my 6 year old has a stronger command of the English language and my 8 year old could design a better website. I doubt I will ever get my $25.00. Hope my Mom can get her $ back.

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:14

pleaLloyd, it’s very important you choose credit not debit when u use your card they will ask you to sighn your name like a regular card to prove your charges I believe most people put debit like the card says but then it denies u . to see your balance u can call the 866 952 5653 but just hit my giftcardsite it will have a place to input your card number then a place to put in the last 3 numbers on the back of your card then a place to input the scrambled word infront of you on screen then push the screen wii open with the balance. also an area where you can input your info cause some gas stations have you put your zip code to prove its youse read,

jim davis July 7, 2011 at 14:14

I found a gift card that still has the activation information sticker still on it. Is there any way to trace who it belongs to?

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:12

Jim call the 8669525653 and ask for a supervisor

theron wassom June 21, 2011 at 15:27

My daughter gave me a VISA gift caed. Instructions on the card to activate,
go to mygiftcard.com. all I receive d from this site was being warned about the use of the card and that I mnust use my pin number but did not receive a pin number. What’s going on here. My daughter purchased this card for fatheres day, but you app;arently don’t p;an on allowing anyone to use it.

Lloyd May 18, 2011 at 17:36

the worst purchase ever, they make it impossible to check balance, or even find there website to register the card. Total rip off to those who are thinking about buying one for self or others dont do it. Its a gift you buy for people in your family that you wish you didnt have to buy for.

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:01

Mary McLaurin May 14, 2011 at 18:36

To Debra,
Try this address: http://www.mygiftcardsite.com/
I had difficulty finding out where to register also and used the site that popped up that said manage my giftcardsite.com

Hope this helps.

Mary McLaurin

Carol Birdwell September 24, 2011 at 16:03

Mary, the address you posted saved me a lot of frustration! Thank yo so much–Carol

I will NEVER buy one of these cards again

Debra Cook May 14, 2011 at 02:09

You better activate this card and do it NOW! CALL ME and I will give you the card number!!! I have never BEEN SO UPSET …YOU ARE COLD AND HEARTLESS!

lois simons May 10, 2011 at 03:20

i was told to register my gift card before i purchased anything online but you sure make it impossible to do that. I know now why people dont use credit cards/gift cards

Audrey Cappelle April 18, 2011 at 14:16

I received a debit visa gift card and I cannot find the site to register it as it tells me to do before I use it.
HELP

Jessie Lee December 24, 2011 at 00:29

AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE IT HAS IT IN LIGHT BLUE CLICK ON IT , YOU WILL HAVE TO IN PUT YOUR WHOLE CARD NUMBER FROM YOUR VISA OR MASTER CARD THEN HIT TAB, IT NOW ASKS FOR THE LAST 3 NUMBERS ON THE BACK OF THE SAME CARD, THEN HIT TAB AGAIN AND NOW IT ASK YOU TO INPUT THE SCRAMBLED WORD OR NUMBERS YOU SEE THEN HIT ENTER, REMEMBER IF THE SCRAMBLED WORD HAS CAPITOLS AND SMALL LETTERS YOU MUST INPUT WHAT YOU SEE THEN HIT ENTER AND IT WILL SHOW YOU THE BALANCE

Charlotte Apple December 27, 2011 at 19:42

I received a $50.00 gift card and would like to apply this to kindle books.
how can I register and apply this. Thank you.

randall noll April 15, 2011 at 20:03

i have a gift card and not used as this time/date. tried to use it today and refused twice. man says that it was not activiated. the sticky label on it was taken off yesterday and is now gone.can i activiate this card another way. pls respon d soonest. thank you

Lewis H. Snook April 12, 2011 at 16:08

This is a lengthy comment.
Wish you could shorten it.